Blog Journal 10

     One new skill I learned from this assignment was nonlinear navigation. Before this assignment I had no idea there was a way to turn off linear navigation and I also had no idea there was a way to post links to other slides. Through this assignment I became super comfortable with links to other slides because I did it so much, which is something I wouldn't have been comfortable with otherwise. I also learned how to post links to slides so I could turn off the next slide feature, turning off nonlinear navigation. 


    I feel that online surveys and data collection like that is very useful for teachers. As a college student many of my professors post mid semester and end of the semester feedback forms. I like these as a student because it makes me feel like my voice is heard. I also feel that on the teacher side these are nice because it helps teachers get real honest feedback on what they could change about their classes. So, I do feel that I will use surveys like that as a teacher because it's a good way to get anonymous and honest feedback about my class.
    One technology skill I want to learn next is photoshop. This is not something I want to learn for the sake of teaching but instead for my personal life. I feel that having photoshop skills would be useful for me personally but they can also be used in a teaching context. Photoshop skills can be used for skills like bitmoji classrooms, teacher websites, and more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EME2040 Blog Post #1

EME2040 Blog Journal 8

EME2040 Blog Journal #7